The Banqer

Just some rants, musings and other irrelevent items writen by me. Enjoy a voyeuristic peek into my life.

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Is enough, enough?

~I got a new life you would hardly recognize me I'm so glad. How could a person like me care for you?~
~How could a person like you bring me joy?~
~I saw the sign, and it opened up my mind. And I am happy now living without you. I left you, oh oh oh~

Okay, yes some people may think the song is too 90's or corny; but, I love it. For those of you who don't recognize the lyrics, it's Ace of Bases "The Sign".

What the song portrays is what I want to feel. Unfortunately, it is truly a want because I am still not there. I think that 90% of the population would be fine by now... I mean, I did break up with him in November. It is now March... that's 4 months, or... roughly 3660 hours, 201600 seconds.

To be specific the feeling that I don't feel is the happiness.... I mean I'm generally happy, just not happy with what the situation brought. I need closure, but I'm not sure how to attain it. I fear that any contact that I attempt I would ruin with crass comments or just utter obscenities.

But yeah... still mad, still hurt and not really making any progress with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home