The Banqer

Just some rants, musings and other irrelevent items writen by me. Enjoy a voyeuristic peek into my life.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Musings...

Just got halfway through an interesting article in Inc. Magazine about Evan Williams, creator of Blogger and Twitter. I posed a question in my mind as to what makes some people so successful. What came to me, from the question, wasn't exactly ground breaking. However, it is a good realization. Especially when attempting to make a paradigm shift. The answer, or one of the answers, to the question is:

They just do it.

I will muse more on this later.

Cameron Malchow

Instant Email Address: cam.malchow@gmail.com
___________________________________
Commuted to you with a BlackBerry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home